Spiritual Protection is vitally important to everyone. It is like saying a prayer each day. Or along with your prayers, do other spiritual practises.
We should all get into the habit of closing down your aura, grounding yourself, staying centred, and practising spiritual protection, having spiritual responsibility & spiritual cleanliness.
I am not going into huge detail in this blog, just a quick info session to help you find your own way. What works for some people will not work for others.
So finding your own methods is important.
Grounding- a simply grounding technique is to go and stand/walk barefoot on the earth, deep breathe, with the pure intention of being grounded works for some. Laying on your belly on the beach always feels good doesn't it? Little do you know you are grounding yourself naturally by doing so.
1. Listening to grounding meditations.
2. Look up Active grounding techniques, to find what resonates with you.
3. Passive grounding techniques are as simple as, not getting angry, not holding onto resentment or wanting revenge.
5. Do not gossip, watch TV or read glossy magazines, your mind will thank you for it!
6. Don't listen to what other people say, find the truth for yourself.
7.Do not worry, it never changes the outcome.
8.Learn to relax, and enjoy life, laugh and have fun.
12.Yoga, Tai Chi, or Qi Gong, all these use the mind and body that help create spiritual balance.
13. Get a hobby or interest that keeps you active.
14. Stay active in the mind, body and soul.
Centreing- is the simple act of being fully aware of your body. Once again standing barefoot on any surface. Now feel your feet on the ground, feel your toes touching the floor or carpet or rug, or grass..whatever the surface is, feel it under foot. Feel what parts of your feet really connect with the ground. Feel your heel, the side of you arch, the ball of your feet, the toes. Wriggle your toes, without looking down, move your weight gently from the back of your heel to the front onto your toes. Flat footed again, move from side to side and feel the width of your feet, just gently. Continue up your body, being aware of your legs, torso, arms, fingers, up to your head, and hair. Bring awareness to every part of you.
We all have moments of resentment, anger, apathy and despair - anything that's part of the human condition can be felt by a spiritually centred person.
It's the way that person chooses to perceive it and deal with it, is what makes them different.So, how do you get spiritually centred?
There are many different roads towards this state of being but, once you get there, you will know all about it. Your life will flow, your work, your relationships, your friendships will be in divine order.
Psychic or Spiritual Protection- There are so many techniques to aid in your protection. Some people try to rely on one or two simple techniques. That may serve you when you first start out of your journey of self discovery, because that is WHY we incarnated this lifetime around.
As you progress through your spiritual growth, your knowledge and wisdom will increase, teachings and lessons are vital to your growth, and in turn all that raises your vibration. If you are a person who works in this field, no matter what modality, or abilities you have. You will need to refine your protection methods and be diligent in your practise.
If you are to doing great work be prepared to be a target for the darkness at some stage in your growth. For the dark forces (yes they are real) are kicking and screaming, and clutching at anything to try and stop the LIGHT from shining through and the LOVE from expanding hearts. Lightworkers have done great work. We must continue, we must come together en masse to heal old wounds, clear old debris, cleanse and heal Mother Earth and ALL it's people.
Spiritual Responsibility means being total aware of and in control of our feelings, thoughts, and emotions, and the path we create by how we think and act.
1. BE SLOW TO ANGER
2. BE QUICK TO LOVE
3. Do not blame others for your own 'stuff', take responsibility for it all.
4. If you react to someone or something, you need to look at yourself, become aware of your thoughts and feelings and why you reacted. It is your stuff, not theirs.
5. If you do not like a person, or something about a person...once again your stuff, not theirs.
People are our mirror. What is being mirrored back at you to be acknowledged, healed and released?
6. Clear all fears, trauma, anxiety, negative programming from your life. This will take work, and it will take time. Work with ONE teacher or practitioner at a time until you have finished one aspect of your healing before moving on to the next.
7. We heal in layers, we store information in our body like a computer stores information. Being cellular, it takes time to work through those layers, particularly if you have many issues, or trauma's to work through.
8. BE KIND TO YOURSELF
9. SEE THE LIGHT & LOVE WITHIN YOURSELF & EVERYONE ELSE.
10. RADIATE THE GOOD ENERGY OUT INTO THE UNIVERSE, IT WILL RETURN TO YOU.
Spiritual Cleanliness - is cleaning up your own stuff first, and then taking care of Mother Earth and all it's inhabitants.
1. Clear clutter from all aspects of your life, & get organised by doing so.
2. Purchase & consume the best quality organic foods you can afford and by supporting our farmers, use it or lose it......go organic your body will thank you for it.
3. Recycle, Reuse, Re Sell all the things you never use any more.
4. Donate to food bank, close charities, local soup kitchens, support the homeless, help those who can not help themselves.
5. Stop watching mainstream TV, listening to mainstream radio...find the truth for yourself. There is so much fear based bullshit out there. They distract us from the real issues, and what really matters.
6. Become an activist and keep the bastards honest! To do nothing, is much more of a crime to all humanity. People power rules, you have just been numbed to the truth.
7. Create the world within yourself, you wish to create on the outside of yourself. Then create the world you wish to live in, everything is a reflection of ourselves....manifesting is a very real phenomenon so give it a go.
8 Go back to basics...how many more chemicals do you need to clean, soak, deodorize, every aspect of our lives. Find the most natural cleaners etc, and rid yourself of the overload of chemicals we are exposed to. Body Products are the next in line for toxicity. Just become aware of what is in all those things you purchase.
9. Buy Australian products, support local Australian business, and support small Australian companies. Stop selling Australia off. We are losing our identity. We are losing our heritage. Our indigenous people have been trying to show us this for too long now.
10. Look after the Earth and soil, look after our unique wildlife and ecosystems. Once it is gone, it is gone for ever.
BE PROUD, STAND TOGETHER, UNITE AS ONE...NOW.
Life is about balance, balance is found in so many different ways, so find your own balance that is life sustaining for us and the planet.
Love and hugs from my heart of hearts.
Ancient Wisdom Healing Centre